SBHttpStat repeatedly fetches a URL from a web server and generates a plot of the throughput and latency. You can use it to see how your web server is performing, or to benchmark your internet connection. It's a fairly simple and easy to use no-nonsense utility. Can benchmark both standard (http) and SSL (https) websites. Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista. Freeware.
End-User License Agreement for SB-Software product:
1. This license agreement is an agreement between you and SB-Software for
the use of the software product and associated materials.
2. The software product is protected by copyright laws owned by SB-Software
and/or Scott M. Baker
3. Permission is granted to distributed the software product, in an
unmodified state with all associated materials included, for
noncommercial use only. This license agreement must be included in any
such distribution. Permission for commercial distribution must be made by
contacting SB-Software via the following email addresses:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. SB-Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the software product.
The software product and its related materials are provided as-is without
warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. In no event shall SB-Software
and/or Scott M. Baker be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from
the use or inability to use the software product. Use of the software
product and its related materials is solely at your own risk.
5. You agree not to reverse engineer the software product or redistribute
the software product in a modified state
6. If you do not agree with any of the above terms, abort the installation